Sunday, June 29, 2014

Magic Mania: 7/3/14

With the redesign of the blog now complete, I thought this would be as good of a time as any to introduce a new feature: Magic Mania! Inspired by my friend Amber over at Amberlee Tea, I decided to create this new feature where I'll collect a few of my favorite things on the internet at the moment to share with you all. Basically anything that I don't have time to write a full review about, or funny or interesting videos, memes, news stories etc. will be collected here for your perusal. Hope you enjoy this and all the future installments!

The Chainsmokers are one of the hottest DJ duos out there at the moment, especially after their viral hit '#Selfie' took over the world. Their latest remix is 'Step Out' which comes from The Secret Life.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z just kicked off their joint On the Run tour, and it seems to be a massive success despite claims that the show is not selling well. Check out footage from the opening of the show.
Late Thursday night reports emerged that co-host Sherri Sheppard and executive producer Bill Geddie were let go from The View, followed by Jenny McCarthy tweeting she would be leaving too. Whoopi is the only remaining co-host so who'll join her after this epic shake-up?
Jodie Harsh is one of London's most well-known drag queens, and with her #DragQueenProblems web series and rumors that she'll host RuPaul's Drag Race: UK Edition, she's gaining even more viewability. She's also a DJ and just released a hot remix of Bey's 'Pretty Hurts'.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z performed at the BET Awards via satellite, but it was Bey's 'Partition' routine that stole the show. Not only is it like the sexiest song ever, but I'm pretty sure she just turned me straight.
What can I say? Sailor Moon defined my childhood and now it's coming back for a reboot. Sailor Moon Crystal debuts July 5th on Hulu, but the new transformation and opening leaked and I'm crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment